Selasa, 08 Mei 2012

basic colors that will never out of date (:


 I especially love wearing black stockings like this when wearing shorts or skirts. I feel comfortable with this stuff (:





 detail the clothes I wear and beautiful Pearl Necklace which I use (:




These gorgeous earrings I bought subjected to one store. I love the beautiful ornaments studded detail (:


 the ring that I bought when there is event Jambi Fair in my town. very pretty with stone paved courtyard where (:



  this bracelet chains that I bought for the first time. I love the decorated. very pretty when I wear (:


 and this is also the high heels that my SUPER MOM bought it for me. pretty right? I like to wear it once in a while. but the truth is I'd rather wear wedges because it won't make my feet sore fast : P