Selasa, 08 Mei 2012

not too much but so much (:



 I REALLY LIKE PINK, so I chose to wear this color background. I styled with colourful clothes combined with mini skirt with black FishNet detail. don't forget to add a beautiful green stone bracelet tosca as a sweetener in the hands of my right. then left in the hands of just me wear the ring with such a harmonious color bracelets. This ring-shaped flowers with its Center stone. and to add to the appearance don't let flats, I made white gold chain necklace as moulded. Creative right? : P the last touch, in order to mix the style of this shoe I wear high heels with thick rights model and made of wood. I love these shoes, but I don'tt like to wear it. because it is so make me tired and sore because these shoes are high to me -_- hihihih: D







 I wear this necklace to combined with clothes I wear. I love this necklace because it can be used to style anything. not only to a single theme. love it (:






Iron bracelet with gorgeous detail such as scaly green-coloured stone with tosca its Center. perfect! then the ring is also not less beautiful because of the shape of the flower with the same color as the bracelet. When I accidentally bought both this stuff and so know it turns out they were. I'm so glad (: