Minggu, 13 Mei 2012

pretty much, try to mix between yellow, soft pink, black

it's taken by deky omedi in anggrek park Jambi. it's my first photo that taken at there.



thanks to my privat photografer, deky omedi. i try to match some colours.

  • the long spider naklace 
  • in top i wear yellow and white that's not too flashy
  • in bottom i wear mini pants, its not a skirt with soft pink colour
  • and black stocking with stripes
  • and my wedges pinks too, it have 2 colours that soft and light pink

Under this view. blend of pink, white, black, yellow, and never forget red is complish all.
This bracelet hermes gift boyfriend. so thankyou so much to him :*
it's my pink earing. it's kind of vintage 

it's back's view
it's my sexy lips and it's red ;;)



glasses can completely your view and make you so cool

some of my accessories. i love all, and all are my favorite.